- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Let's learn about colonics
Colonics are also known by other names such as "colon lavage", "colon hydrotherapy" or "high colonic".
A colon irrigation is a safe, effective method for cleansing the colon of waste material by repeated, gentle flushing with water
Specifically, a colonic is used to accomplish the following...
- It Cleanses the Colon: Toxic Material is broken down and removed from your body, once this is done your colon can begin to cooperate as it was meant to.
- It Exercises the Colon Muscles: The build up of toxic debris weakens the colon muscles and impairs it's functioning.
- It Reshapes the Colon: When problem conditions exist in the colon, they tend to alter its shape and structure which in turn cause more health problems.
- It Stimulates Reflex Points: Every system and organ in the body are connected to the colon by reflex points.
- It Hydrates the Body: Our bodies are made up 60-70 percent water. With the use of pure water in the colonic, our bodies are able to absorb much needed clean and pure water to hydrate the cells of the body, so that they can function at a higher rate as well as dilute the toxins that are already present within the body.
Please call our office to set up your consult with a Certified Colon Therapist when you are ready.
Raindrop Technique combines the art of Aromatherapy with the techniques of Vita Flex and Massage in the application of essential oils to various areas of the body. This collection of essential oils provides a means of bringing balance and harmony to the body – physically, mentally and emotionally. Raindrop Technique has been reported to:
Invigorate the mind
Enhance the immune system
Balance body energy
Promote structural alignment of the body
Assist with detox for the body
Oregano is highly antibacterial and antifungal
Thyme is antiseptic, immune enhancing and supports the body’s wellness
Basil is relaxing for both voluntary and involuntary muscles
Wintergreen supports joints & skeletal structure and has analgesic properties
Marjoram relaxes voluntary & involuntary muscles and is soothing to the nerves
Cypress supports circulatory & lymphatic systems
Valor helps the body self-correct its balance and alignment
Aroma Seiz is a muscle relaxant (relaxes tight muscles, muscle spasms, Charley horses)
Peppermint supports digestion, respiratory & nervous systems and aids in detoxifying liver
Individual needs will be assessed at the time of the Raindrop Technique.
Additional oils may be added based on individual needs.
All sessions need to be scheduled please call the office to book your Raindrop today.
Session available on Mondays, Wednesdays or Thursdays.