What is raindrop technique?
Raindrop technique combines the art of Aromatherapy with the techniques of Vita Flex and Massage in the application of essential oils to various areas of the body.
How will it benefit myself and family?
Raindrop Technique has been reported to:
- Invigorate the mind
- Enhance the immune system
- Ease painBalance body energy
- Promote structural alignment of the body
- Assist with detox of the body
Do I need to bring my own oils?
No need to bring oils, we have all the oils needed for the treatment and then some.
Sue will do a small assessment right before the treatment to get a better understanding of what your needs and wants are to see if other oils would be beneficial or any sensitivities.
What oils are regularly used in the technique?
Oregano is highly antibacterial and antifungal
Thyme is antiseptic, immune enhancing and supports the body’s wellness
Basil is relaxing for both voluntary and involuntary muscles
Wintergreen supports joints & skeletal structure and has analgesic properties
Marjoram relaxes voluntary & involuntary muscles and is soothing to the nerves
Cypress supports circulatory & lymphatic systems
Valor helps the body self-correct its balance and alignment
Aroma Seiz is a muscle relaxant (relaxes tight muscles, muscle spasms, Charley horses)
Peppermint supports digestion, respiratory & nervous systems and aids in detoxifying liver
Individual needs will be assessed at the time of the Raindrop Technique.
Additional essential oils will be used if needed.
Call for pricing and appointment days/times.
"It is often said that you are what you eat, I say you are what you absorb." - Benard Jensen, D.C.
Let's learn about colonics
Colonics are also known by other names such as "colon lavage",
"colon hydrotherapy" or "high colonic".
A colon irrigation is a safe, effective method for cleansing the colon of waste material by repeated, gentle flushing with water
Specifically, a colonic is used to accomplish the following...
- It Cleanses the Colon: Toxic Material is broken down and removed from your body, once this is done your colon can begin to cooperate as it was meant to.
- It Exercises the Colon Muscles: The build up of toxic debris weakens the colon muscles and impairs it's functioning.
- It Reshapes the Colon: When problem conditions exist in the colon, they tend to alter its shape and structure which in turn cause more health problems.
- It Stimulates Reflex Points: Every system and organ in the body is connected to the colon by reflex points.
- It Hydrates the Body: Our bodies are made up 60-70 percent water. With the use of pure water in the colonic, our bodies are able to absorb much needed clean and pure water to hydrate the cells of the body, so that they can function at a higher rate as well as dilute the toxins that are already present within the body.
Please call our office to set up your consultation with a Certified Colon Therapist when you are ready.
HyperBaric Oxygen Therapy
HyperBaric Oxygen Therapy can be used to treat a broad range of medical conditions. This is done by increasing the oxygen in your body.
ACCORDING TO THE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS...... An increase in atmospheric pressure results in more gas being dissolved in any given liquid.
Per the statement of laws of physics above, in a Human body; Oxygen=Gas + Blood=Liquid, so when a patient enters an HBOT chamber, more oxygen is dissolved in the blood.
HBOT has a history of several decades, this therapy has been safely and effectively been used for a wide variety of conditions, including:
Autism - Stokes - Spinal Cord Injuries - Allergies - Brain Injury - Burns - Cerebral Palsy - Lung/heart conditions - Fibromyalgia - Sports Injuries - Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Anti-Aging and so much more.
WE CURRENTLY HAD 2 HBOT CHAMBERS THAT ARE READY FOR APPOINTMENTS TO BE BOOKED. PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FOR A CONSULT WITH THE DOCTOR TO FIND OUT MORE.