- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Here are some facts and information about Acupuncture you may not have known.
- Originally acupuncture needles were not make of stainless steel but of stone, bamboo and bone,
- Today’s needles are extremely fine in diameter and are sterile and disposable.
- The needles are about the thickness of two human hairs
- The word acupuncture comes from the Latin acus, “needle” and pingere, “to prick.”
- Acupuncture is highly individualized
- Acupuncture is over 5,000 years old and is one of the oldest practicing forms of medicine known to date.
- The world health Organization released a report that endorses the use of acupuncture for over 200 symptoms and diseases
- Even though a needle is being inserted into the skin, acupuncture is virtually painless.
Call the office we may have appointments to see your Acugraph and receive your meridian therapy today!